Monday, 30 January 2012

Pinning home decor

So lately I've noticed that my taste in interior style has changed. I used to be all about having everything completely white. And I do still love white, I bet I always will. But slowly I notice a bit of "fun" sneaking its way into my surroundings. I love the idea of having a very modern kitchen with something slightly unexpected. Like a striped floor. Or a colourful, vintage teaset. (I don't even have a teaset, what kind of a person am I?!) I am also completely in love with the zigzag-pattern on the duvet, which happens to be from Urban Outfitters. It also happens to be far too expensive for me. Here's the last five images I pinned in my "my dream-home" category on Pinterest.



The pictures are from:
3. Couldn't find the source, Pinterest just says "uploaded by user".
4. www.urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment