Thursday, 23 February 2012

Help me choose a drug...

For my essay, that is. (I can't help but smirk when I think of all the readers I just lured in, craving for a bit of juicy blogging about drugs. Sorry, I am no way anywhere nearly as interesting as a druggie.) I have an essay for my Biological Psychology module rapidly approaching and I need to talk about a drug and its effect on behaviour. Anyone reading this will also understand that I am procrastinating for dear life here.

I also need to somehow recruit a dozen of participants for a research project that I am doing for another module. Life is tough. No more blogging (or reading blogs) until I have gotten a start on this essay. Looks like another Saturday night will be spent doing studying...


Speaking of something completely different, this song is amazingly good. I even got my brother to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment