Wednesday, 7 March 2012

About gifts

Just finished the essay that I've been working on the last few days. Well, it's almost finished. Tomorrow I'll need to make it slightly more tidy as well as cut out 200 words. And then I need to start on the next project, which is my lab report (which I'm dreading)!

Now that I have one or two hours of free time before going to bed I almost feel a little bit lost. What am I supposed to do now?

Speaking of something entirely different, I recently bought vanilla extract and caramel syrup. (Actually, it's toffee syrup, it was all I could find.) I am planning to make coffee syrup for Steve's sister for her birthday next week. Gotta love homemade gifts. Cheap and impossible to dislike. The recipe was found at one of my favourite blogs, A Beautiful Mess. Please do visit them.


No comments:

Post a Comment