Tuesday, 6 March 2012

About nothing in special

A few more weeks of studying, then I'll have time for this blog. The tablets that I'm currently taking make me very sleepy which is making writing my current essay even more frustrating than it already is. Other than that they're just a normal proton pump inhibitor and they don't give me any of the common side-effects, so I guess I'm quite lucky. And they do the trick! (Sleepiness is nothing that can't be helped by a sneaky nap in the afternoon after class). Once I'm finished with this essay I need to go straight on to doing a lab report and after that I need to work on my group project, so there's not much fun happening these days. I took a two hour break from studying to meet up with my friend for coffee, which was nice. And then I had Tuesday Chinese take-away with Steve. All in all a good day but now it's time to get back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment