Friday, 9 March 2012

Mobile blogging

This is my first blog post "on the go", aka not from my laptop. This really just means that it's from my bed. I know that it's quite late but around midnight I got the notion that I wanted to see Pocahontas, and once I get an idea in my head...

I had forgotten how good that movie is, and it's so sad! Cried too much for my own good. Anyway, my essay is done and once I get to the library tomorrow, I can start on a new project. Unfortunately something very sad happened to people that I care deeply about and so I don't know at all what my weekend will look like.

I also ordered washi tape from Amazon today. Now all I need is to print out my favourite photos...

1 comment:

  1. Låter jobbigt! Hoppas det, vad det än är, löser sig!
    Och angående blogginlägget så var det från när vi var på Bogø på högstadiet och vi skulle göra den där reklamfilmen, haha! Remember now? ;)
    Vad fasen är washi tape för nåt förresten? :P

    ReplyDelete