Monday, 12 November 2012

Quick list

Lists like this used to be my favourite thing in the world around 2007-2008! Here's one for nostalgic purposes.

Picture from my Pinterest.

Ten years ago... 
...I was twelve years old. First year in what would be the equivalent to junior high/lower secondary school for you guys in the UK, and I was worried about not growing up fast enough. And discovering listening to music.

Five things on my to-do list...
1) Essay
2) A second essay
3) An application I have to post
4) An e-mail I have to write
5) Another e-mail I have to write
(This stressed me out.)

Five snacks I enjoy...
1) Grapes.
2) Coffee (is that a snack?)
3) Cheese crisps.
4) Cheese and ham toast.
5) Just cheese. Yes.

Five favourite things...
1) Food.
2) Steve, for being the kindest person I know.
3) Kittens for sale on Gumtree.
4) Quotes.
5) Pinterest.

Five places I have lived...
1) Belfast, Northern Ireland.
2) Ystad, Sweden.
3) Vienna, Austria.
4) Zagreb, Croatia.
5) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Five things most people don't know about me...
1) I can be really really silly. Kitchen-dancing-silly. But only around a very select few people.
2) I used to be very into painting and stuff. I fancied myself good at it too, ha!
3) I have a bit of an obsession with the 90s. Movies and music in particular.
4) I don't like thinking about the reality of space, but I love sci-fi. (A tad contradicting!)
5) I make lists of everything, and I add things that I've already done solely for the satisfaction of having a list that looks half-finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment