Sunday, 6 January 2013

Ready for January

I feel like I'm finally starting to get into the rhythm of this month, I just needed this first week to get over the loss of Christmas. Now I'm ready for January! Hello making new plans, hello wanting to decorating with pastels and light wood. Hello the million recipes of vegetable-based meals that I bookmark and plan to cook as soon as we have our house. And smoothies! I've decided that I'm becoming the next smoothie-expert of this generation, one each morning before I rush to the train. Or maybe in a to-go cup on the train? I'll be the envy of every commuter, sipping on my healthy smoothie each morning.

I've finally started studying properly as well, rather than my meek sessions during the Christmas holidays. Things are good. I usually hate January, but this year I'm beating it. Or succumbing to it, whichever way you want to look at it. This month is going to be even better because it ends with a trip to Paris and then my practical driving test. I'd rather try to not think about that part because I'm terrified. And obviously I have exams to take before that. And data for my thesis to gather. This month will pass before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment