Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Birthday party

A while ago I managed to convince Steve that his 24th birthday is a big deal and that he really needs to have a party. So far he has agreed to invite his family over for a birthday party during the day. I'm kind of hoping that he's eventually going to agree to host a less sophisticated birthday party with our friends later during the night, but it's going to take some convincing. The worst part of a birthday party is inevitably the fact that we're going to have to spend a lot of time baking the day before (in the middle of thesis-times), but it is overshadowed by the fact that I get to do the decorating. Steve has banned any bunting from entering our house so unfortunately that won't happen. I've learnt my lesson however and just won't ask for his input from now on. He'll simply wake up May 4th to a house filled with party streamers, balloons and mini flags stuck into anything edible. 

I haven't decided on a colour scheme yet but I need to do it very soon. Stuff from Pinterest that inspire me, coming up:

All images can be found on my Pinterest holiday board here.

Help me deciding on a colour scheme! Two colours, possibly three if you're good at convincing me. I'm on a budget here.

No comments:

Post a Comment