Tuesday, 20 August 2013

10 reasons to smile 16.0

I am currently in Malta and obviously I'm not spending my holiday blogging from my iPhone. I'm not that crazy. Scheduled post, hooray!
























Image found here via Pinterest.

one - If all goes as planned I am currently on a holiday that I have been looking forward to since February. I promise to show lots of pictures when I get back.

two - Working again is so good, not just because it's nice to be doing something but because I always seem to get the greatest colleagues.

three - A couple of great things are happening in September. Well, pretty good at least.

four - I bought three new books that I brought with me to holiday and I can't wait to get stuck into them.

five - I have been working out regularly now for several months and I can really feel a huge change, fitness-wise. Especially since I can now do the FitnessBlender workouts even if they're on difficulty level 4 which would never have been possible before I started running. (Don't get me wrong - I'm still exhausted after them.)

six - The past week I have been driving every morning and evening in order to get to the car park and driving doesn't seem nearly as scary anymore.

seven - It's almost autumn and there's nothing I like better than the months leading up to Christmas. I like the anticipation more than actual Christmas. (Are you surprised to hear that I've already started making notes on Christmas gifts for others?)

eight - I've been making an effort to be slightly healthier the past few weeks, mainly by halving the amount of starchy products that I eat and instead adding vegetables. So good.

nine - Back when I still had free time I decided to start reading X-Men comics. Why not?

ten - I'm looking forward to getting into the swing of working full-time again, so that I get used to working as well as actually having fun on my free time. (And also learn how to survive on less than 9 hours of sleep each night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment