Tuesday, 15 October 2013

10 reasons to smile 18.0


one - I somehow managed to get all my work clumped together so that I'm off three days in a row, which is possibly the best thing ever. Obviously this means that I have to work this weekend, but that's okay.

two - there's less than two weeks left until I get my first pay. And this pay is actually for two months' worth of work, so it'll be gooood. The list of things that I want is bordering on disgustingly long.

three - there's only 70 days left until Christmas! I love Christmas so much. Don't tell anyone but I've already pulled out the Christmas box once and briefly sniffed the lid once. Okay, twice.

four - I'm hoping to be able to make a short visit to Sweden very soon and I can't wait to see my family + go shopping at Lagerhaus. If you haven't been to Lagerhaus, you haven't lived.

five - I have somehow lost all interest in buying clothes (I have a sneaky suspicion it's because I have a set uniform that I work in) but this means that there's so many more beauty and home items that I can get.

six - Seven out of 12 Christmas gifts have already been planned. Obviously I can't actually buy them until my pay comes in but I still think that having them planned out is half the battle won. Kind of. 

seven - Tonight me and Steve are eating ice cream and watching the Great British Bake-Off, followed by some Star Trek. It's just nice to know that there is food and good TV waiting for you. And Steve, obviously.

eight - For Halloween I may have managed to convince Steve to dress up in a couples' costume with me. It's like a dream come true. (How likely is it that others will hate us?)

nine - I've been driving at least once a week for a while now and it's definitely getting less terrifying. By this time next year maybe I won't be getting heart palpitations everytime I'm behind the wheel.

ten - I've successfully managed to avoid nail polish for six weeks, leading to much nicer nails than previously. Two more weeks to go. How will I celebrate? By buying a new bottle of nail polish, obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment