Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Three fall clothing items that I want

There's nothing like finding out things about yourself through Pinterest. For a few months now I've incorrectly assumed that I've lost my interest in buying clothes (especially since my brain is dreaming about makeup and home decor 24/7) and I put it down to spending most of my time in a work uniform or in pyjamas. How little I know myself. I took one look at my clothing-based Pinterest board and realised that I'm pinning more fashion related things than ever. I've compiled a list of three things that I now know that I want because of Pinterest:


1. A leather jacket. Nevermind that I have a cheap and bulky one from H&M a few years back. I now want a more fitted, black jacket, preferably with lovely details like the ones above. They definitely look best paired with floral details or pencil skirts, don't you think?

2. A plaid shirt that peeks out from under thick sweaters. I've wanted a nice plaid shirt for ages now, and I just can't seem to find the perfect one.


3. A gray coat. It's been a couple of years since I bought my trusty navy Topshop duffel, but I'm starting to feel like branching out might be a good idea. Unfortunately coats are ridiculously expensive, so this is not looking like it's going to happen soon!

All images can be found on my Pinterest clothes board. Feel free to take a look at my other boards while you're there. (I am an avid pinner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment