Monday, 14 October 2013

Week 41 - first ever p.s.l.












All images are from my Instagram. Yesterday was Sunday and I never wrote my weekly update because I was too tired after working a long shift. Le horror. Does anyone even care? My dad probably does. This is for you, Dad.

So, the recap of last week is necessary. Monday, I worked. Tuesday, I worked. Wednesday, I slept and watched TV. Thursday, I worked. Friday, I worked. On Saturday I decided that it was time to do something fun so I forced Steve to come with me to the shopping center so that I could pretend shop (two weeks left until payday, people!) and also try my first pumpkin spice latte (aka P.S.L among people in the know. Including me since I googled it two seconds ago). Not too shabby. Then I went to a friend's house and watched X Factor whilst eating copious amounts of sweets. Sunday, I worked. Me and Steve have also managed to finish the first week of the second month of Insanity now and it is torture packaged into a seductive promise of muscles and toned abs. Three more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment