Thursday, 14 November 2013

How to decorate a Christmas tree (sort of)

Can we just take a moment and appreciate Christmas trees? We are halfway through November after all. Alright? Alright.






















All images are from my Pinterest.

After receiving a whole pile of baubles from Steve's parents as well as a stash of baubles with our Christmas tree from Tesco (we didn't order the baubles - my guess is that the delivery guys just shoved a display tree into the box and didn't care about the fact that it already had baubles on it) we've managed to collect a decent amount of Christmas tree decorations. At least considering how little money we've spent on it. Christmas tree decorating is one of my favourite things to do and I cannot wait.

How to decorate a Christmas tree:
1. Put Christmas music on.
2. Light a lot of candles.
3. Make a cup of hot chocolate.
4. Gather all of your decorations on the floor.
5. Put the lights on the tree. (There are various controversial methods - I'm not gonna start a debate here.)
6. Decorate the tree whilst sipping on your hot chocolate.
7. Enjoy the holidays.

And while we're on the subject - I consider putting a tree up is fair play as soon as the 25th (of November) has passed. If you want to wait until December, fair play to you but I would never leave it longer than until the 1st. Christmas only comes once a year and I want mine to last as long as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment