Monday, 18 November 2013

Week 46 - IKEA trip

Images from my Instagram.

I'm not entirely sure why I decided to write a weekly update, seeing as I can barely keep my eyes open at the moment. (I can also feel the next episode of Lost calling for me on Netflix.) But it's tradition and I am nothing if I'm not the ultimate creature of habit. So here we go. Since my last update I've mainly been at work, working up time so that I can get a week (and maybe more) off to look forward to in the nearest future. On Sunday I went to IKEA with my friend (second picture) and spent mine and Steve's last IKEA voucher that we received for Christmas last year. It was amazing, I bought a whole bunch of Christmas things and I definitely felt festive. Prior to visiting IKEA we also went for brunch and I had a peanutbutter latte. I don't even need to tell you how good it was. You know.

Over the week I've also reorganised a little at home in order to make room for the soon-invading decorations. I've wrapped the first batch of Christmas gifts that have been bought. A nail has been put in the door so that a wreath can be hung (nail hammered in by yours truly, with all fingers intact and no crumbling walls for the first time ever) and apart from a few minor things, I'm pretty much set for maximum Christmas mode. Which is obviously the only mode I have around this time of the year. (Do you have a Spotify Christmas list prepared for when December hits? You better get working on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment