Thursday, 5 December 2013

November favourites

Image from my Pinterest.

favourite on tv/movie: I have gotten obsessed with Lost. I know, I'm a decade behind the rest of you. And no, I still haven't watched Breaking Bad. Keep your Breaking Bad-related references to yourself.

favourite purchase: My Zara coat that it took me ages to get. Well worth all the trouble.

favourite music: I've found myself listening a lot to Big Scary. And obviously Christmas music. (I prefer the Christmas songs from the 50s and the 60s. Or Christmas carols.)

favourite beauty item: Before my trip to Sweden I went through my secret sample stash so that I wouldn't have to bring full-size skincare items and I found Premae Harmony Creme Balm. Moisturising to the max.

favourite blog: For festive occasions, you've got to love a crafty blog. The Sweetest Occasion is my latest favourite read.

favourite event: I went to Sweden which I'm sure you haven't missed.

P.S. This is short because I just finished my dinner and soon I have to go to sleep so I can get up and work another day. But then I'm off! For a day. Also I have no food and drink favourites because my brain has stopped working.

No comments:

Post a Comment