Sunday, 8 December 2013

Week 49 - second of advent












All images are from my Instagram. 

A Sunday update that is actually posted on a Sunday! I deserve an applause. Especially since I finished the last episode of season 4 of Lost last night and I am dying to start the fifth season. (I was at work from 8am to 8pm, otherwise I would have indulged in intense Lost-watching several hours ago.) But for the sake of this blog, Lost can wait another twenty minutes. Also, I'm off work tomorrow.

This week was quite busy and full of work but a couple of highlights include; visiting Hog & Hoof (a new local "smoke joint". Massive portions of pulled pork with Kansas City Sauce? Yes please), having a night on my own as Steve left me for sweaty boys crammed into a small apartment with gaming computers (obviously I like having Steve around but I definitely enjoy a lonely night now and then), going to Steve's nephew's birthday party and after that out to the Argory for Santa's Grotto. I love the Argory, it's basically Downton Abbey in Northern Ireland, minus Lady Mary etc. To top this very festive week off, me and Steve watched White Christmas last night. This year's first Christmas movie (the list is very long.)

No comments:

Post a Comment