Sunday, 15 December 2013

Week 50 - third of advent

All images are from my Instagram.

My week can be summarised like this: Christmas market, sick, sick, work, work, Lost, work.

The Christmas market in Belfast was exactly what every market should be. Stuffed to the brim of food. I had bratwurst, a cone of churros, super chocolatey hot chocolate and then we bought bread and cheese to take home. Plus me and Steve were off work which automatically makes a day great. Unfortunately the day ended with me getting sick and then spending another two days watching my body break down. The accompanying pain is a nuisance when you're sick but do you know what's worse? That sneaky suspicion that your body no longer fits you. Like a pair of jeans that were washed with the wrong settings. That is exactly how I feel when I'm sick.

On Thursday and Friday I was at the company which I will be spending so much more time within the next few years and I am starstruck. Yes, it's possible to become starstruck with a location. Especially if that location has movie quotes on their walls and free tea and coffee all day every day. I don't want to say too much but... Marry me, office. Obviously the sickness was still lingering and so on Saturday pretty much everything I did revolved around watching Lost. I've had worse Saturdays. Today I worked and I'm about to go to sleep becaaaause.... Five days. 52 hours of work. You do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment