Tuesday, 14 January 2014

10 reasons to smile 20.0


one - We're going to London on Valentine's Day which is exactly a month from today! This was actually the Christmas gift that I mentioned in my previous happy-post but now we're getting fairly close to our little trip.

two - I'm the new roast potato master. At least in this household comprising of the grand total of... two.

three -The book I'm currently reading is shaking up my insides - in a good way - and I am absolutely falling in love with the characters, the story and style of writing. Plus it's a longer book so I'm not even halfway through yet. (The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer.)

four - I go to the office and I'm happy. Also happy to finally be part of that category.

five - Right after we come back from London my mom and my youngest brother are visiting! February is going to be the best month ever. I can't wait to have too much wine with my mom and decisively fail when playing video games with Elias.

six - I've started watching Breaking Bad and WOAH. Why were people not more forceful when recommending this before?

seven - There's two weeks and two days left until we get paid and we just might scrape by without selling our kidneys. January, you're certainly no picnic.

eight - At some point towards the end of December I decided to become really obsessive about my fluid intake (you know that point when you go through an entire day and suddenly realise that you've only had a a cup of coffee all day? That's not good) and it worked! I started trying to force myself to drink at least 1600 ml each day but now I reach 2000 ml and I barely even realise.

nine - There is a chocolate chip cookie in my bag and Steve doesn't want his half. Score.

ten - I decided to get back into exercising after a very lazy December and I feel like it has worked! I've been exercising three times a week, for at least 30 minutes and it's not too difficult but I also don't feel guilty when eating huge amounts of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment