Sunday, 6 April 2014

Week 14 - conference stuff


Eh, I've bought new shoes. (Two pairs... Shhh.) And that's the only picture I've taken this week because I was busy preparing for a conference (that's right, I go to conferences now), then panicking because of said conference and then actually going to the conference. What do I now know about conferences?

1. They are not as scary as they sound.
2. They serve a lot of triangle sandwiches.
3. You will feel great after attending them. As in, inspired to make your own work even better.

They are also absolutely exhausting. On Friday night I fell asleep around 10pm, in the middle of a youtube video that I was watching. Crazy times. On Saturday me and Steve ran a couple of errands, visited his sister due to birthday obligations and then had takeaway and watched Children of the Corn in the evening. I feel like movies become so much scarier when accompanied by 80s haircuts and shoulder pads. Today we have done nothing. I binge-watched Breaking Bad (season 3 now!) and because we've had such an unhealthy week we decided to take it one step further and buy red velvet cupcakes. Flawless logic, right there.

P.S. Game of Thrones starts tonight at 2am yeeeeessssss....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good week to me.

    ReplyDelete