Tuesday, 24 June 2014

10 reasons to smile 25.0

Random cat picture. It's Tuesday!


From my Pinterest.

one - I feel like I'm on the ball this week. Actually getting everything done and having time to relax after work. This is the only thing I want from life right now because I'm an old lady.

two - It is light outside and my feet are never cold = sweet sweet summer.

three - Five bean salad. Why has no one told me about this before?! (I'm such a sad person.)

four - Nerd-alert; I'm reading comics. I have nothing else to say. 

five - I'm still on a high after my run on Sunday. Despite the fact that it decided to kill my thighs.

six - In less than two weeks I'm getting a (very delayed) birthday present. All I know is that I'm getting a day off on a Monday, which would almost be a present in itself.

seven - Payday is soooo close. I do that thing where I've planned out how to spend my entire pay before I even get it.

eight - Currently reading The Virgin Suicides and it is brilliant.

nine - I can put my hair up into a ponytail. A pretty ugly one, but still.

ten - Although Steve didn't come with me on my run on Sunday he has been joining me in doing exercise the rest of the week. There is nothing like forcing someone else to suffer alongside yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment