Tuesday, 19 August 2014

10 reasons to smile 27.0

Image from Pinterest.

one - I am lying in bed right now. Better appreciate the simpler things in life.

two - We're halfway through August and autumn is my absolute most favourite time of the year. Plus I bought the first Christmas present the other day. (Yes, yes. Go ahead and judge me.)

three - My mom and my youngest brother are visiting me at the end of October <3

four - My high school friend and her boyfriend are visiting me in December!

five - ... And then I go to Sweden for a week over Christmas! So much of Sweden and its people in only two months.

six - I bought an app called "Spending" in which you put in every little penny that you spend. I have never been so in charge of my money and it feels awesome. (You can tell I don't get out much.)

seven - I have already planned my most important purchases for September; shelves for my front room (the plans I hatched over a year ago are almost complete) and moisturiser. Priorities.

eight - This capsule wardrobe thing is going a lot better than I expected. It's been almost seven weeks and the urge to buy clothes has become a lot less uncontrollable. Another five weeks to go before I'll do my autumn clothes shopping.

nine - I want to convince Steve that we should go hiking. I want to be that kind of person, please?

ten - I beat my running record a couple of weeks ago! I can now run 3.1 miles in less than 30 minutes and my average pace for a 2 mile run is 9.26 min/mile. Considering how lazy and unmotivated I am, this is a miracle.

P.S. Last August's happy-post. And the year before.

No comments:

Post a Comment