Monday, 11 August 2014

Autumn 2014

All images are from my Pinterest.

I read about a contest in Elsa Billgren's blog in which she asked for autumn collages and in return someone may win a signed copy of her new interior decor book. There's two reasons for why I decided to participate:

1. I really want a copy of her book. 

2. I make collages all the time - surely this is the one time they might come in use?!

I host vill jag prova mangder med nya sorters te eller kaffe i sallskap av bok/Downton Abbey. Jag ska byta ut mitt tunna sommartacke till ett tjockt och dunigt sa att man har ytterligare en anledning for inte stiga upp. (Speciellt bra om man har sallskap av manniska/katt.) Halva garderoben ska packas ner och gommas under sangen i atminstone ett halvar och nogrannt utvalda hostplagg ska kopas. (Jag ska bli minimalist i host! Kanske…) Jag tanker baka kakor med varierande success rate som man kan ta med sig till jobbet och valdigt langsamt bli popularast under kafferasten. Och sa ska jag ta tag i mitt hemmakontor. Alltsa, ata hela tiden och organisera mitt liv. Inte alls klyschigt.

This autumn I want to try massive amounts of tea and coffee, preferably accompanied by a book/Downton Abbey. My summer duvet is being exchanged for my thicker one, giving me a reason to stay in bed longer. (Especially good if you have a person/cat nearby). Half of my wardrobe is being stowed away for at least six months och carefully chosen autumn pieces are being purchased. (I'm becoming a minimalist this autumn! Maybe.) I'm going to bake cakes and traybakes with varying rates of success and I'm bringing them to work in my quest to slowly become everyone's best friend during the 3pm coffee break. And I'm sorting out my home office. In other words, I'm planning to eat lots and organise my life. Not an autumn cliché at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment