Tuesday, 26 August 2014

How to make a capsule wardrobe more exciting/expensive

You may remember that I've been doing a capsule wardrobe thing for a while. (I haven't bought a piece of clothing - apart from a dress for the wedding which I was gifted - for almost eight weeks, wooo! Five to go.) Luckily, the capsule wardrobe rules say nothing about accessories which I have always been pretty crap with and this is the right time to get savvy about accessorising. (P.S. Everything is sold on Asos - how very handy.)



1. A ridiculously expensive watch from Daniel Wellington that I saw on Pinterest a few months back and then fell in love with. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd fall in love with a watch - but of course the price is almost on par with what I pay for housing. 

2. A scarf that looks like it would be really really soft. I've never understood scarves but I've always admired those who know how to artfully drape one around themselves. I want to become one of those people this fall.

3. A pair of arrow earrings from my new favourite jewellery brand, Orelia. And the one and only thing that is actually affordable on my list of accessories that I currently want. Oh, cruel life.

No comments:

Post a Comment