Sunday, 3 August 2014

Week 31 - the danger of crunches

This is going to be a very very short post because I was doing crunches this morning and somehow stretched my neck the wrong way. Cue lots of pain and I can't turn my head to the left... Even using my left arm is painful. (This post comes to you through the painstaking effort of only typing with one hand.) My plan for the day is therefore to abandon the crunches and just lie very still.

There's been a lot of rain the past few days which is actually quite nice when you have to do work anyway. (So. Many. Meetings.) On Thursday night I had a friend over and on Friday I stayed in Belfast after work to meet up with friends for dinner and then cinema. The dinner was so-so but I really enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy. A very spacey superhero movie with an excellent soundtrack. Next week is the last week before I am off for a little while and I could not be more ready for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment