Wednesday, 17 September 2014

10 reasons to smile 28.0

Image from Pinterest.

one - I'm currently in the middle of a phase where I do a lot of just typing in my study, which I can do from home. In other words, I'm going to set my alarm for 7am and then just spend an hour in my bed, reading. (Don't hate me.)

two - Our new bed linen from H&M arrived and our bed is looking so fresh in its plain gray hue.

three - Running at 6am and then going into work is the latest thing. I can't decide whether it's gratifying or just purposeless and stupid.

four - I had a great work-related meeting today. As a PhD student getting even slight attention is like taking drugs. Cool drugs.

five - Currently I'm reading The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell and it is so good.

six - I love this time of the year, students are back in class, everything's so pretty around the university area and I feel so revived and Downton Abbey is back on Sunday <3

seven - There's only a week left until payday! I'm excited for my autumn capsule wardrobe now. (Yes, I think of very little other.)

eight - In less than six weeks my mom and Elias are visiting!

nine - My hair is slowly growing. So slowly. But it's growing at least.

ten - I finally got Steve on board with getting a cat! Problem is, now he's really enthusiastic and I have to be the sensible one who wonders if we really can justify having a pet when we both work so much and are saving money for other things. This is why being an adult is just no fun.

P.S. September 2013 and September 2012. My favourites do not seem to change whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment