Tuesday, 30 September 2014

September favourites




It's October tomorrow?! I'm so content with life right now.

































Image from my Pinterest.

favourite on tv/movie: Downton Abbey recently started again and is it really too much to ask to be the lady of a manor somewhere in England?

favourite purchase: I'm quite partial to our shelves in the living room because I have waited for so long for one of my rooms to feel complete and now it kind of does. It only took 18 months. (Speaking of rooms that feel complete, the guest room actually feels like it might be on minus towards completion.)

favourite book: It was always going to be The Bone Clocks and we all knew it. (Review coming soon!)

favourite music: In my September playlist I've loved FKA Twigs (which is not at all like me) and also Engineers (which is exactly like me).

favourite food: Probably the food at the little Italian restaurant which me and Steve went to at the start of the month. Overpriced, but so good.

favourite beauty item: Not strictly a beauty item, but I did buy the Origins Energizing moisturiser and I have no idea how I survived without it. My skin instantly looks better after I've used my moisturiser and yes, I realise it's some type of shimmer in the cream which tricks me into believing that my skin glows but I don't even care!

favourite blog: I've really been enjoying Marias Beautybox lately, which is a Swedish beauty blog. I feel like the Swedish blogging scene has been severely lacking in beauty blogs and way too full of fashion blogs so it's nice to find someone who is so knowledgeable when it comes to beauty and writes in my native language. (Which I seem to have forgotten how to speak lately.)

favourite event: Me and Steve had a weekend away since it was our fifth anniversary and the night included huge amounts of pasta and falling asleep in front of a movie. The telltale signs of a very good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment