All images are from my Instagram.
I've had a busy week. My cold is still lingering. I need to be asleep in a few minutes. In other words, I'm going to make this a quick post.
- There was a conference at my university on Friday and I won an award for my presentation. (Out of eight people... but still.)
- I haven't exercised all week and I've been so unhealthy too.
- We were babysitting Steve's nieces all weekend and so there's been a lot of video games, baking and watching classics such as "The Parent Trap".
- Steve's sister got me a lovely print as a thank you for helping out this weekend!
- Autumn clothes shopping has begun. Oh yes. Seven out of my eleven pieces have been bought.
- I can put my hair up in a tiny, weird ponytail.
That is all for this week.