Sunday, 28 September 2014

Week 39 - babysitting over the weekend



















All images are from my Instagram.

I've had a busy week. My cold is still lingering. I need to be asleep in a few minutes. In other words, I'm going to make this a quick post.

  • There was a conference at my university on Friday and I won an award for my presentation. (Out of eight people... but still.)
  • I haven't exercised all week and I've been so unhealthy too. 
  • We were babysitting Steve's nieces all weekend and so there's been a lot of video games, baking and watching classics such as "The Parent Trap". 
  • Steve's sister got me a lovely print as a thank you for helping out this weekend!
  • Autumn clothes shopping has begun. Oh yes. Seven out of my eleven pieces have been bought. 
  • I can put my hair up in a tiny, weird ponytail.
That is all for this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment