Tuesday, 4 November 2014

October favourites

Tonight I got home late, tripped over a bathroom hose, dropped a yogurt on the floor and then dropped a whole dish of casserole. It was one of those moments where I had to swear and then take a couple of deep breaths. I feel better now. And it's November!

Image from my Pinterest.

favourite on tv/movie: Me and Steve are back in that dark place of zombie-worshiping. E.g. we're back to watching The Walking Dead. (Still only on season 4!)

favourite purchase: October was the month of clothes shopping and I am so pleased with my autumn wardrobe, in particular a burgundy leather skirt and a pair of brown Chelsea boots. (I never claimed to be interesting in my fashion choices).

favourite book: Without doubt, The Secret History. So dreamy, romantic, intriguing and haunting, all at the same time.

favourite music: For the first time in months I didn't do a specific playlist buuuut... After watching a Swedish TV show called "Modellpojkarna" (about male models) I downloaded the playlist and I'm loving it.

favourite food: Brunch in Belfast a couple of Sundays ago.

favourite beauty item: I've rediscovered the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. A foundation, I know. It's not very fun, but it's the truth. I've also liked the Soap & Glory gloss sticks. All are quite old favourites!

favourite blog: Due to the non-existent free time this month I don't really have a favourite blog.

favourite event: Definitely my family visiting which was so unbelievably cozy and I'm not quite over their departure yet because they only left two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment